Monday, February 4, 2013

Välkommen/welcome to the new Fashion by Slackers

I´ve had just been redoing my swedish fashionblog, to an english version.
International shit and international social medias.

Who talks swedish?

Anyway, if I will get some foreign readers on my blog. I´ll hope you have a great time.

This is a different fashionblog. This one is for everyone, everyone can post there "outfit", "todaysoutfit", modelshots etc.
 And I will blog it !!

But the idea is to take a little different approach in this.
No fancy, expensive, professional kind of stuff.

I want photos of ordinary people like you in your ussual clothes you were at home, or when you´re watching TV, 
cleaning etc.
The more Easier, the better.

And if my english is fucked, so was my english teacher Britt.
A Maniac.


No comments:

Post a Comment